International Conferences on Men’s Issues (ICMIs) have been held annually since 2014, with the exception of 2015:
- Detroit (2014) – organized by Paul Elam
- London (2016)
- Gold Coast, Australia (2017)
- London (2018)
- Chicago (2019)
- online (2020)
The following people have the authority to organize ICMIs:
- Europe and North America: Mike Buchanan, founder and leader (2013-) of the British political party Justice for Men & Boys (and the women who love them). (email@example.com)
- Australia: Robert Brockway, president of the Australian Men’s Rights Association Inc. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- India: Anil Kumar, a co-founder of the Save Indian Family Foundation, an Indian men’s rights organisation. (email@example.com)
Messages 4 Men conferences were held in London annually (2017 – 2019). They are the responsibility of Elizabeth Hobson, leader of the political party Justice for Men & Boys (May 2020 – March 2021).
The first National Conference on Men’s Issues in the UK, a virtual conference – Domestic Abuse is a Men’s Issue, Too – was organized by Justice for Men & Boys and held online on 7 June, 2020. Details here and the playlist of presentation videos here.
Playlists of the videos of the 300+ presentations at all the previous conferences can be found here.