International Conferences on Men’s Issues (ICMIs) have been held annually since 2014, with the exception of 2015:
- Detroit (2014) – organized by Paul Elam
- London (2016)
- Gold Coast, Australia (2017)
- London (2018)
- Chicago (2019)
- online (2020)
The following people have the authority to organize ICMIs:
- Europe and North America: Mike Buchanan, founder and former leader (2013-20) of the British political party Justice for Men & Boys (and the women who love them). (email@example.com)
- Australia: Robert Brockway, president of the Australian Men’s Rights Association Inc. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- India: Anil Kumar, a co-founder of the Save Indian Family Foundation, an Indian men’s rights organisation. (email@example.com)
Messages 4 Men conferences have been held in London annually (2017 – 2019). This year’s event was due to be held at a new high-quality venue in London on 14 November, 2020, but was cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions on travel and gatherings. Previous conferences were co-hosted by Elizabeth Hobson, leader of the political party Justice for Men & Boys, and she is solely responsible for organizing these conferences in future.
The first National Conference on Men’s Issues in the UK, a virtual conference – Domestic Abuse is a Men’s Issue, Too – was organized by Justice for Men & Boys and held online on 7 June, 2020. Details here and the playlist of presentation videos here.
Playlists of the videos of the presentations at all the previous conferences can be found here.